Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Big Bang Theory turns dramatic; Community turns crazy; Justin Timberlake takes over Jimmy Fallon

I wanted to share with you the reviews I did for Big Bang Theory and Community I did last week! Like I said, I'll keep trying to post reaps here (I know I have failed at that so far) but once I can get this new schedule under control I will definitely be back! Hope you all are well and I hope you enjoy the reviews! Tell your friends!



To see all my reviews, check out my page on TVandFilmReview here!

Coming soon: How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, The Mindy Project

And just for fun: If you were in a coma last week and missed Timberweek on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, here is an amazing BuzzFeed article to tell you all about the best week of late night television in the history of the world. 

History of Rap 4 happened. After seeing those face, need I say more?


JT mixed up SexyBack and performed it with the Ragtime Gals (I like to think it was in honor of the Barbershop Harmony Society Mid-Atlantic District competition in New Jersey this past weekend to qualify for internationals. That's right, I know my bshop!)


And he sang! Every night was a new song from his new album, The 20/20 Experience, and Friday night was a medley of his older stuff (unfortunately there was no N*SYNC reunion that night, but we did get to see Jimmy fangirl all over him after the performance which was just as good).



No comments:

Post a Comment